Thursday 17 April 2008

Wednesday

OMG I totally forgot to post yesterday so here it is...... I decided for a change of scenery and I went to the park I really enjoyed the time, I found the church tucked away in the old town, along with Victorian grave headstones and a lovely walled flower garden.

I was invited to a birthday Dinner of which I declined, and I spent the evening with my sister, niece (13) and nephew(17 months) instead. She has that teen spirit and the new baby energy going on, which I find fascinating because when you walk through the door the toddler comes running trying to talk to you in his baby language and Tisha has her teenage girlie things that she is telling me about.

This was taken a few months ago, on the day of the his Christening


I didn't get back home until well after midnight and I remembered to blog when I was already in bed.....

Until later when I post about today's adventures

No comments: