Sunday 20 April 2008

Sunday

OK I just about managed to blog for a week with the exceptions of the two days that I forgot. {even though I did post twice on those days} this hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. so I have no excuses I have to try to do better with this blog, I'm aiming for three times a week and I will see how it goes from there...............

I worked today but it was good, the client I visited had a 10 month old baby girl who was so adorable. which made the visit so relaxed because sometimes going into people's homes can be very intimidating not knowing what to expect. Both Mother and Baby were so open and welcoming it was easy for us to work out what she wanted for her Invitations, this order is such short notice so I will be working flat out until Thursday when I deliver. well it's 10 to Midnight and I need my bed so stay blessed until....... maybe tomorrow

No comments: