Monday 14 April 2008

Monday

OK as I said on Saturday I want to blog everyday for a week, so here I go......


I use to hate Monday mornings it was the fact that my weekend was officially over and then it was the 6.30am alarm just the whole thing when you work outside the home. it was a beautiful Morning and I was determined to stop the lying to my self.... you know the one you tell yourself about diet and exercise that you will start on Monday morning well the diet I have been working on since last year on and off. Last month I went for a weigh in at the doctors and I lost 12 pounds and I am so happy, I am due to go back some time this week but the issue is getting the appointment now is it me or is everyone sick these days. at my doctors clinic it feels like you have to book weeks in advance to be seen....


so I started walking today I dusted of my trainers and went for it I was told to do at least 20 minutes to start of with and then over the weeks to follow increase the time slowly, I managed to do 30 minutes and I feel good for it.
Until tomorrow..............

1 comment:

Shell said...

That's cool you going to blog every day this week. I should try that. I've been doing my best to blog at least three times a week. Keep going with the exercising. I need to do that myself.