Sunday 20 April 2008

Saturday

I have done it once again forgotten to post Saturday I was occupied making samples for a client and arranging meetings for Sunday.

I have decided to keep the exercise programme going Monday to Friday, five days a week is enough for me at the moment.

earlier in the month I joined myspace {with a little doubt whether it would be any good for networking for my business} and I have been pleasantly surprised by the response, so if there is anyone out there who is maybe thinking about joining I say go ahead and see what happens, because at the moment the promotion of the business is the hardest but most rewarding thing just letting people know that you are here and trading. luckily there is a big trend across the globe for handmade goods which makes it easier for people like me.

later......

No comments: