Tuesday 15 April 2008

Tuesday

Hello I am enjoy another day of good weather, I actually wore a t shirt wow summer is coming people and I can't wait because last year it rained all the way through summer it's no wonder Rhianna's song Umbrella did so well in the UK charts, I'm sure it was Number 1 in the charts for 9 or 10 weeks, well at least someone profited from our bad weather.


I am an avid reader I have more books than have space to store them, they are in my mother's Loft & in my sister's cupboard I'm the person you know that has piles of books and magazines in nearly every corner. But since last November I haven't had the time to do much reading my sister bought me T D Jakes latest book for Christmas but I not pass chapter 2 yet which is so not like me. from what I have read so far it seems like a good read.






I would highly recommend this book by Sidney Poitier It's inspiring, when I think of where he came from to where he is today.





In other News.... I accepted a place at university today to study Fashion Design this has been a childhood dream that has deluded me which I started before but I had to drop out due to a serious health problem, at one point I didn't think I would be here today but thanks to God I am now well that is why I can't let the dream die. so yes I will be going back to University at 32 and I am so happy right now. and I will be posting my college adventures on this blog for the world to see.


am out until tomorrow...........

No comments: