Wednesday 23 January 2008

Wow

it has been over a week since my last update...... where does the time go??
So what have I been up to?????

last week I was busy making samples for clients. and posting them out, well since then I received an order the other potential customer got back to me a couple of hours ago.
These two are for a wedding coming up in march




In other news, I woke up on Saturday morning with a stiff back which I didn't take much notice of because you know how it is sometimes you have a rough night. so I thought I just slept badly and hurt my back. As the day went on it got worst and that night I only got an hour of sleep. I was in so much pain, now anyone that knows me will tell you I don't do pain well at all. By Monday I had pain down the entire right side of my back and chest it was so bad I could hardly breathe. At this point I was getting worried {but you may have noticed I haven't mentioned going to the doctor I also hate going to the doctor or hospital} so I was at home popping pain killers like they were skittles....Ha Ha Ha.... I can laugh about I now.

A friend called and when I told her about my condition she said it could be trapped wind, my mother came up with the same thing and then when my Sister came over and told me about a similar pain she had years ago and the doctor told her it was trapped wind, I thought they must be on to something. my friend recommended drinking hot ginger tea or ginger beer which should shift the wind. well I am happy to report that it has worked and today I feel close to normal every now and then I feel a little pain but nothing compared to over the weekend thank God.

2 comments:

T-Baby said...

I love your designs.

Unknown said...

your cards are just gorgeous. I am so glad that you got it all sorted out in the end. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaveing me a comment a few weeks ago. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but i have had a lot of stuff going on.