Tuesday 8 January 2008

Hello Blogland



Hi, my name is Sharon, I discovered this whole blog community about 10 months ago. and since then I have been snooping around other people’s blog
Now I feel that with a New Year a new beginning and a great time to start a blog of my own, I didn’t know there was such a community of people out there loving each other the way I see you gals do. I love everything creative I sew, crochet, card-making and I am learning to knit and I have just completed my first few scrapbook pages. I will post these soon if you promise not to laugh…..I will be posting about my life and the little creativity that I have been blessed with. so please be patient with me as I am very new to this. and I hope you will come on this journey with me, until next time stay blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello There! I found you on Make It, good luck to you as you embark upon your journey as a business owner! I wish you much success!

Karla Dudley said...

Hey girl! Welcome to a whole new world!!!!! I am so exited to share ART with you! And wow...you do all kinds of stuff! How fun!

Chat soon honey,
-Karla

Brown English Muffin said...

Hey Sharon if you like sewing you have to visit Adriennes, Toya, and Golds blog,

Brown English Muffin said...

Glad you found me and welcome to the blog world!!!