Thursday 10 January 2008

Crazy

Maybe I am crazy starting a blog, setting up a business and considering moving house within the next 4 weeks, I feel tried just thinking about it. But that's me I guess always doing 3 or 4 things at any one given time.

As I mentioned before I am in the process of starting my own business designing and making stationery, I want to open a Etsy shop soon so watch this space...... I have a meeting tomorrow with a business adviser who will be helping me with the planning and looking at any further training I might need, thankfully this service is free from the local county council to help people starting out, and there could be some financial help available, which is good because right now I am counting every penny. I will keep you updated with how the business is progressing.
As promised my scrapbook layouts


This is my first ever scrapbook kit DCVW I bought from QVC UK the kit is called Far East


My Mum at fifty {Beautiful}



This is when she was in her twenties, I would like the scrapbook to chronicle her fifty years showing her various styles through the decades.

I must run I am looking after my nephew his is 3 and full of raw energy!!!! he likes watching the cbeebies channel (which is the BBC's children channel for my American readers) Have a good day.

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

HA! How did you find me!!! It's good to have another black british scrapbooking friend...I say another as I have one already!!!

How long have you been scrappy? Is there a big market for it in England?