Monday 14 January 2008

Business

I went to my meeting with the Business adviser on Friday, It was interesting he gave me a lot to think about, designing and creating is the most exciting part for me but in order for the business to have a chance there needs to be proper plans put in place, which includes facts and figures (yawn) but is has to be done so, my adviser booked me in for a few business workshops to tackle the boring stuff.

I spent most of Saturday on the Internet researching things for my business, which as most people know you plan to go on the net for an hour and then you spent half the day, you get so distracted {well that's my excuse} that when it's time to come off, you still haven't done what you set out to do in the first place.

My little sister turned 26 on Sunday, we had a family dinner to celebrate it was fun, and as usual my mum cooked up a storm in the kitchen the food was sooooo good. It wasn't until this morning that I realised I didn't even fire up the camera this shows how new I am to this, it would of been the perfect scrapbook moment damn.... for our family this the official start of the Birthday season.

I have two clients who would ike to see some samples and get quotes, by next weekend so I off to work on this. I will post a sneaky peak of the samples once they are done.

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

my camera stays in my hand bag!!! LOL