Monday 28 January 2008

sometimes


it's hard finding good reliable suppliers, I went to the craft supply superstore today to pick up a few things to finish an order I have to complete by the weekend. it a good shop but it's the kind of place that has a bit of everything scrap booking, sewing, knitting card making and so on. I use to get so excited when I planned a shopping trip there, but what I have realised is that they don't have much variety and in my opinion it's a big shop of nothing if you are looking for the basics it will do, I just find it disappointing and I am spending more of my time on line in the pursuit of finding the products and services that I require. I am fed up of searching through eBay in the hope I will find someone who is selling what I want and praying to God that they will send the product I have paid for. I would prefer to shop at the smaller more friendly craft shops but then the issue is they are so expensive so I just can't win............. sorry for going on about this, it's just what I'm dealing with at the moment.

3 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by. I love your cards. You do some gorgeous work!

monika said...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment hun. You lurk away. :)

I hear you on the Hobbycraft front. It is really rubbish in my opinion. I know I am being harsh but they don't change their stock often enough for me and like you I find shopping online at smaller outlets means I get what I want. I wonder if Hobbycraft take consumer feedback. If they don't they should. I know lots more people who think like us.

Sorry, rant over.

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain about the craft shopping...sometimes it is nice just walking into a smaller store and just finding everything you need right there for you...lovin' the blog ;-)