Thursday 20 March 2008

It spring

Officially it's the first day of spring here in the UK, and this makes me soooo happy I am fed up of being cold even when the heating is on in the house, am so looking forward to seeing this....

This is from the garden last year before I started blogging.

In other news I know I have been a bad blogger but I have a good excuse. as I have mentioned before about starting my business I had a wedding show to attend last Sunday, and for the last month I have been designing and making samples for the show I've been knee deep in card, paper, ink etc but it has been worth it. I only got a chance to take a few photos of the show before the public was allowed in which I will post over the weekend. it was my first show so I didn't know what to expect but it was good meeting my potential customers face to face. my sister played the role of my assistant for the day, In the days leading up to the show I was so emotional I was happy, nervous, sick anxious and everything in the middle, I was thinking will people like my work.

I can laugh about it now but on Saturday I was sick with a fever and vomiting, I felt under pressure. I think this was due to the fact that your business is your baby and you are responsible for everything. and with all the money and time I have invested, I wanted to put my best foot forward, over all I enjoyed the experience and I can't wait to attend another show.

Happy Easter, don't eat to much chocolate (yeah right!!!) and stay Blessed.

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

Do you know I nearly forgot all about easter eggs? All until I came across a British Grocery store here and I HAD to buy one for my little one.

I wanted to buy one for myself as well but they were so darn expensive...$12.99 thats 6 pounds 50 pence....is that expensive or have I been away too long? I don't know now I think about it!! LOL

Brown English Muffin said...

Wow...way to ruin my day about the three easter eggs for $5....I guess I'd better tell her to eat it very slowly!!! LOL