Friday 28 March 2008

It's friday

Thank God it's Friday, and I have no plans for the weekend and I LOVE IT...... all I want to do is catch up on some reading, watch TV and do a little sketching and that's it, so I suppose this is a plan after all.
I hope every one had a good Easter break
In other news I have finished my business plan and things are looking good, I don't have the money to buy everything I want straight away, so I will have to do it bit by bit {this is real life} but I'm a positive person and I choose to look at the brighter side of life. After the wedding show my mission was to set up some sort of website. and I found out about googlepages which is free so this is in development and I hope to have it up and running by Sunday. I need to set up an Etsy shop, as am typing this I realise that it is going to be a busy weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are a few of the samples I brought to the show, I know I have to work on my product photography so be easy on me, have a good weekend.




4 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

These all look fantastic but i wish I could click on them to see a bigger version.

I usually don't use blogger for my pictures but load them all to photobucket.com and then use the URL in blogger.

However, many people have told me that if when using blogger to show your pictures you select the medium size then the pictures automatically become clickable to a bigger version.

I haven't tried it though.

It's the black and white picture that I want to see close up the most it looks really really nice!

Creatively Blessed said...

I think I will check out photobucket and flicker to see which on will work out better for me, thanks for the advice melanie.

Life is a peace of art. said...

I just wanted to say Thank You for the warm welcome into the blog world.

Anonymous said...

Love the peacocks, they're gorgeous!!