Monday 28 April 2008

Shop

I have finally done it, I have an Etsy shop!!!!!!!! Well if the truth be told I signed up for the shop in November last year, but I didn't have the time to really sort everything out until now.

Since my last post I have been working none stop, last Sunday I meet with a client who wanted Invitations and she wanted them ASAP.................. So I worked flat out until Thursday afternoon when I delivered the order.

I was so tired the I actually slept until after 9am on Friday morning.

Saturday I set up the shop and posted my Invitations for the first time, which took forever.
I was seriously on the computer for like 6 hours I don't know if it was the Etsy shop's network or my computer but it was moving so slow.

Sunday I had a relaxed day spent time reading your blogs, I watched two movies one was an old favorite "You've got mail" with Meg Ryan and Tom hanks, and the other was a British/Indian film "Brick Lane" and I cooked Sunday Dinner for myself and my brother.

Just a brief recap of the last 8 days

Stay blessed until next time.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Congrats on setting up your Etsy shop. That is an accomplishment.

Brown English Muffin said...

British/Indian film "Brick Lane" I'm going to have to look that up...the title sounds interesting!!!