Tuesday 13 May 2008

Hi

Just a quick note to say hi, There's so many things to do and not enough hours in the day. it's all business around here, I am developing new designs and glued to the mobile phone and the computer and as usual this blog is suffering.

But I will challenge myself once again to post every day for a week from Monday but the twist will be I have to post a photo of a creative venture everyday. this might be a card, scrapbook layout, some knitting, drawings, or some fashion designs!!!!! so watch this space.

In other news I made my first Etsy sale today it was only for a sample but I am well happy!!!! I have always up until now made sales through meeting with my customers and word of mouth over the phone or email so this makes a good change.

Stay blessed ............

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

good for you girl!!! YAY!