Saturday 17 May 2008

Audition

I went to an audition with my sister in south London on Wednesday, I have alot of respect of people who go through this, she was auditioning for a TV show looking for singers.
There was about 20 people in the studio and they had to sing in front of the group as well as the shows producers, at times it was hilarious because there were the obvious time wasters and then the real singers but what ever I think of them shouldn't matter they were following their dreams and all power to them!!!!!!

6 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

Oh cool what was the name of the show?

Creatively Blessed said...

The shows called "who dares sings" it should be airing on ITV in the autum.

Anonymous said...

Well Congrats on joining the wonderful, fast paced, crazy, yet beautiful world of design! I wish you many blessings because I know it's a very challenging area to get into. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask, designers are great for helping each other out :)

T-Baby said...

I bet it was a sight to see and hear when the people who obviously couldn't sing auditioned. I hope your sister did well.

Creatively Blessed said...

Girl let me tell you, I had to keep my head facing the ground it was so funny at times.

Brown English Muffin said...

You've been tagged in Tag 2!